Best Minneapolis Boutiques for Every Shopping Style
February 28, 2019
Step up your style by visiting one of Minneapolis’ most trendy boutiques. No matter what type of outfit, designer brand or accessory you’re looking for you can find a carefully curated collection of fashionable items. Here’s a round up of some of the most sought out boutiques in Minneapolis.
Women’s clothing boutiques
- PARC: Clothing and lifestyle store that seeks out independent designers to find simplistic, wearable pieces.
212 N 2nd St No. 102, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Grethen House: Family-owned store specializing in high-end and designer label fashion.
212 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- MILLE: Upscale women’s boutique that showcases trendy, minimalist styles from up and coming designers.
4760 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Queen Anna House of Fashion: Quality, chic women’s clothing and accessories offering brands from influential fashion houses, as well as independent and emerging designers.
109 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- D.NOLO: A co-op shopping experience featuring five cutting-edge retailers: Bluebird Boutique, Bumbershute, Kindred, Requisite, and Rosegold.
Boutiques for jewelry
- Statement Boutique: Affordably priced, handmade jewelry from local designers who have created simplistic styles and pieces.
212 3rd Ave N Suite 105, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Larissa Loden: Handcrafted jewelry made from vintage items that are transformed into modern and edgy styles.
Men’s fashion boutiques
- Martin Patrick 3: Sophisticated men’s fashion, including custom suits, casual apparel, footwear and accessories, plus a selection of furniture apothecary items & gifts.
212 3rd Ave N #106, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Hubert White: Long-time, family-run business in downtown Minneapolis, providing stylish men’s ready-to-wear & made-to-measure apparel.
747 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Phenom: Men’s street-ware boutique specializing in exclusive selections of shoes, T-shirts, and jeans from hard-to-find labels such as 10.Deep, Play Cloths, and Billionaire Boys Club.
115 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Atmosfere: Men’s modern fashion couture that includes style selections for work or play at approachable prices.
730 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Urban Violet: Mother and daughter run women’s clothing boutique selling mostly small labels that are budget friendly.
513 Central Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Aura Boutique: Trendy women’s clothing store, bringing in the top labels and looks from around the country.
2447 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Proper Minneapolis: Affordable women’s clothing & accessories boutique with a modern vibe. Pieces include styles for work, the weekend or hitting the town.
2743 Lyndale Ave S #1b, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Primp: Chic and trendy women’s clothing boutique that sells affordable style in an upscale in-store experience.
4755 Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407
Boutiques for the best gifts & accessories
- Isle Studio LLC: A unique home good and gifts store providing collectibles, home and garden decor, and artifacts, all inspired by natural history.
1311 W 25th St, Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Corazon: An eclectic collection of Minnesota-made gifts, including stationery, jewelry, clothing, books, and home goods.
4646 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Askov Finlayson: Outdoor clothing store with a mission to “Keep The North Cold”. The selection includes their own line of apparel and accessories and the signature “North” hat. Askov Finalyson is temporarily closed, but will open later this year with exclusive merchandise including women’s apparel.
204 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Boutiques that carry local designers
- Cliché Minneapolis: Indie boutique selling “easy, interesting, beautiful” clothing & accessories by brand-name & local designers.
2403 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Local Motion Boutique: Best known for their dedication to selling trendy apparel made by local designers. One of the first places in the city to carry collections from local designers.
2813 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408
- ZIZI BOUTIQUE: Modest women’s clothing all designed by the shop’s owner and local designers in the area.
- Pacifier: A selection of unique and one of a kind books, gifts, nursery décor, and outfits for babies and kids.219 N 2nd St #102, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Boutiques that focus on sustainable & ethical products
- Hazel & Rose: Women’s clothing store that sells goods made with the intent to lessen their environmental impact and by workers who were paid a fair and living wage.
117 N 8th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Key North Boutique: Specializes in a unique collection of women’s global fashions, jewelry, and body care lines that are completely sustainable & fair-trade items.
515 1st Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413