- This event has passed.
Attend the third public meeting on the City’s new downtown office building
April 18, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Come see what’s coming soon between 5th Street S, 4th Ave S and 6th Street S!
The City of Minneapolis is moving forward with plans for a new downtown office building near City Hall to better serve residents and businesses.
The goal of the Consolidated Public Office Building is to strategically collocate City employees who are now working in several leased and owned sites scattered around downtown Minneapolis. The new City office building will be diagonally across from City Hall at 501 4th Ave. S., a site now home to a parking ramp. It will be a sustainable and resilient building featuring a welcoming, customer-centric public service area.
City staff and the project design team of MSR Design and Henning Larsen will be hosting a public meeting on Wednesday, April 18 to gather project input.
- Welcome and introductions
- Background and progress report
- Review feedback from previous meetings/share how it’s been incorporated
- Design presentation with new exterior images
- Public art update and interactive engagement activity
- Project timeline and next steps
Please share this invitation with colleagues, neighbors and other interested parties.