- This event has passed.
Hope, Health & Humor
August 14, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Gather your favorite women and join Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation for an evening of Hope, Health & Humor
- Experience an interactive marketplace with local female artists and businesses by Minneapolis Craft Market. Peruse away while you enjoy on cocktails and appetizers by The Deco Catering.
- Dr. Archelle Georgiou will kick off the program by sharing strategies on how to get the healthcare you deserve.
- Tracey Conway will share the story of her Sudden Cardiac Arrest, throwing in plenty of humor along the way.
- Insights and lively dialog will be provided by Minneapolis Heart Institute® Cardiologists Dr. JoEllyn Moore, Dr. Elizabeth Grey and Dr. Retu Saxena.
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation CEO Kristine Fortman, PhD will moderate the event.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 612-863-4057.
Proceeds from the event will benefit women’s heart health research at Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation. To learn more, visit https://mplsheart.org/womens-event