- This event has passed.
Loring Part Art Festival
July 29 - July 30
Enjoy a beautiful day in the park.
An urban oasis of art and culture.
Since 2000, Loring Park Art Festival has combined creative expression and community connectedness to surprise and delight all who attend. With beautiful ponds and formal gardens, Loring Park makes an idyllic spot to celebrate art, music, food and friends for two days each summer in downtown Minneapolis.
The event features 140 visual artists selling original work, with something for everyone. Visitors will encounter strolling musicians, scheduled stage performances, engaging children’s activities and adventurous culinary options.
You are invited to Loring Park for one of the best weekends of the summer! Use these links below to get to and around the park, learn about artists in advance, find the schedule for performing arts and children’s activities and drool over the amazing food truck options.
- Plan your stroll, and find your favorite artists ahead of time with the list of 2017 Artists.
- First time to Loring Park? Consult our maps and our guide to transportation and parking.
- In addition to visual arts, we have a full schedule of performing arts.
- Throughout the weekend, there are a number of interactive activities for children and adults.
- Come hungry! You’ll see why when you check out the tasty food our culinary partners are cooking up.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 9.m. — Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.