Target Field Movie Night – “Free Willy”
August 24 @ 7:00 pm
Schedule of free outdoor movies at Target Field Station announced
Hennepin County is hosting free movie nights this summer at Target Field Station in partnership with the mpls downtown council and the Minnesota Twins.
Residents can bring a lawn chair or blanket, find a spot on the grass outside the ballpark and watch movies on the video board. The digital screen at Target Field Station allows for movies to be shown in crisp quality and before dusk, making the events ideal for all ages.
All movies begin Thursdays at 7:00pm
- June 1: “The Sandlot”
- June 8: “Footloose” (1984)
- June 29: “The Parent Trap” (1961)
- July 13: “Inside Out”
- August 10: “Finding Dory”
- August 24: “Free Willy”
Getting to Target Field Station
- Address: 335 5th Street North, Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Parking available in Target Field Station ramp – Entrances and exits located on Fifth Street North and Sixth Avenue North
- Transit and bicycle routes to the station – Target Field Station is a stop along the METRO Blue and Green lines, located directly next to Target Field
Go Outside with Hennepin County
The movie nights are part of Go Outside with Hennepin County, a series of free, family-friendly events. Events will take place this summer at Target Field Station and the Hennepin County Government Center.
Share your experiences at Go Outside events. Interact on social media using the hashtag #GoOutside.