An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 25, 2018
Have you ever wanted to go subterranean to play the world’s greatest bar trivia? Well, that’s too bad, because we’re about to go underground — while 830 feet above sea level.
Underground Music Cafe, located down the block from Target Field, is bringing some early-evening trivia to their street-level fun bunker every Wednesday night!
UMC is all about supporting local artists, local music, local beer, local coffee, and now locally-sourced questions.
They concoct fantastic coffee drinks if you need a post-work boost, and they have a money menu that includes a diverse selection of Totchos. (Perhaps the tastiest of portmanteaus.)
Kristen O. will be your guide down the mind shaft, so bring along one of those hard hats that has a light on it … because it’s “underground,” remember?
If you do come on down to play at Trivia Mafia trivia, there are a couple of things you should know:
● There’s no cost to play, it’s totally free!
● Our trivia events are designed for teams of 1-6 people so get together a crew of your brainiest friends and win some great prizes
● Trivia events last about an hour and a half
● Prizes, including food coupons, movie passes and more, will be awarded for the Top 3 teams and the halftime leader
● You will play 6 rounds of trivia, 2 are general knowledge and the other 4 are categories about a variety of topics from Movies to Geography to Historical Events. Examples include: Vikings Behaving Badly, Child Actors, Christmas Trees from Movies
● Throughout the night you’ll be working on an image round on the back of your sheet
● Outside of the bar, trivia fans can tune in every Tuesday on The Current’s Morning Show (89.3FM) to hear trivia on the radio and have a chance to win a semi-fabulous prize pack
● If you want a leg up on your competitors, sign up for the Trivia Mafia email list at triviamafia.com. Each week you’ll get an email in your inbox with a bonus point question, category sneak peeks and any updates on times or cancellations for the day.
Trivia Mafia is the largest trivia provider in Minnesota with about 140 weekly events.
The Mafia formed when Chuck Terhark and Sean McPherson started running a Sunday trivia night at 331 Club in January of 2007. Trivia Mafia excels in providing the best trivia on earth for bars, corporate functions, bar mitzvahs and more. For more information, please contact Sean McPherson at (612)868-4070 or email@example.com.