Preserve Minneapolis Summer Walking Tours
LEARN ABOUT THE CITY WITH PRESERVE MINNEAPOLIS! Our popular tours of Minneapolis neighborhoods and architecture shed new light on the city’s history, culture, and urban design, from the biggest landmarks to little-known streets and districts. See tour descriptions – including links to registration – below. To view tours and other events by month, see our Events Calendar.
- TICKETS: Most tours are $10.00. Five tours, including our two bus tours, are priced higher. Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite. Links are included in each event listing below. Space is limited and many tours sell out in advance.
- REFUNDS: Tickets are non-refundable; however, you may transfer your ticket to another tour at no extra cost. Tours are held rain or shine.
- DURATION: Tours typically last 90 minutes to 2 hours. Exact times are contingent on factors such as weather and group size.
- KIDS (and strollers) are welcome, but no dogs or other pets, please.
- MORE INFO: Contact our Tour Coordinator Rasa Zeltina at [email protected] if you have any questions about our tours or if you would like to volunteer for one or more of our tours. If you have suggestions for future tours, please contact our Tours Committee Chairperson Peter Sussman at [email protected]