Where To Donate Toys For Kids
There are several spots in the North Loop where you can drop off toy donations for kids this holiday season.
There’s a collection box at Last Drop Cafe + Wine Bar on the ground floor of Graze. It’s part of the Twin Cities Toy Drive which has a goal of collecting 5,000 toys by December 19th and distributing them to 5 different BIPOC communities.
There are also several Toys For Tots collection sites in the neighborhood:
- Sunrise Bank, 525 N Washington 9-5 (also collecting non-perishable food and personal care donations for Keystone Community Services)
- Bassett Creek Business Center lobby, 901 N 3rd St (through Dec 13th)
- Schafer Richardson office, 900 N 3rd St (through Dec 13th)
- Viridium Apartments, 721 N 3rd St (through Dec 13th)
- Third North Apartments, 800 N 3rd St (through Dec 13th)
- Hewing Hotel lobby, 300 N Washington Ave (From December 5th-14th and you’ll get a free drink ticket with your donation)
By Mike Binkley, North Loop volunteer