New Food Hall Will Offer Exclusive Preview Nights
We now know the names of the four new concept restaurants opening next month in the North Loop’s newest food hall, North Loop Galley at 729 N Washington Avenue.
Wrecktangle Pizza is described as “Detroit-style pizza through a Minnesota lens,” SoulFu, will offer Southeast Asian cuisine, there’s Ono Hawaiian Plates and Thigh Times Birdhouse, serving what it calls “the original Chicken Wrib: thighs that look like a wing and eat like a rib.”
North Loop Galley is designed to be a launchpad for up-and-coming restaurateurs. The Pittsburgh-based owners of the food hall, Galley Group Inc., provide chefs with the restaurant space for a year as well as marketing and support staff, as they test out their dining concepts. And then the next year, new chefs will rotate in.
The food hall will also have a 22-seat bar with locally-sourced beer and cocktails. The communal indoor seating will accommodate 200 people, with an outdoor space featuring lounge areas, fire pits and 80 additional seats.
Before its official grand opening on December 16th, North Loop Galley will offer three preview nights just for the North Loop community, December 12-14.
Neighborhood Party Details:
- When: Thursday, December 12 – Saturday, December 14 from 5 p.m. – close (you’re welcome to join at any point during this timeframe)
- Please let us know which day you would like to attend!
- Where: The Nordic Building | 729 Washington Ave North
- What: Exclusive sneak peek of North Loop Galley vendors
- Who: This preview is open to the North Loop neighborhood only!
- RSVP: Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org